Brand USA is the public-private partnership responsible for promoting the United States as a premier travel destination. To increase international visitation to the USA, Brand USA attends international travel to recruit partners and engage travel and tourism professionals in their mission.
As Brand USA’s marketing and events partner since 2011, Novak Birch is tasked with creating high-impact exhibit booths that engage attendees and generate partner leads at trade shows across the world, including World Travel Market, IPW, and ITB Berlin.
For each show, our primary goals are:
- Create a cohesive, interactive booth space that attracts visitors and makes Brand USA stand out among thousands of exhibiting companies—ultimately cultivating networking opportunities and generating leads (i.e., potential partners).
- Increase Brand USA’s visibility and communicate the many travel destinations and experiences in the USA, enhancing our nation’s image worldwide.
Novak Birch conceived, designed, fabricated, and constructed a modular exhibit booth that can easily accommodate each trade show’s space requirements.
To attract visitors at each show, we:
- Develop a visitor experience strategy, including the overall booth theme.
- Evolve the booth design, creating a memorable, authentically American space that showcases the USA and features activities with integrated data capture, such as:
- Trivia Game: With oversized screens offering prizes, this high-visibility game quizzes visitors on facts about U.S. destinations.
- Virtual Reality: The virtual reality zone gives attendees a chance to experience thrilling U.S. destinations and activities via exclusive excerpts from Brand USA’s IMAX® films, including National Parks Adventure and America’s Musical Journey. To attract visitors, a live feed on overhead screens shows participants in action.
- Live Photo Booth: A custom photo booth draws in visitors for photo ops while encouraging social media sharing via a branded hashtag and wall with live social media feed. The custom photo booths have included a 360-degree photo booth with props, a classic Volkswagen bus with branded print wrap, and oversized, custom fabricated, 3D “USA” letters.
- GoUSA TV: Brand USA’s TV app, GoUSA TV, invites visitors to explore the USA’s must-see places, great outdoors, foodie hot spots, and road trips. From what to eat to where to go, this interactive program allows people to take control of their experience. Plus, by signing up and downloading the app, they can enter a drawing to win a prize—a great way to drive traffic to the booth while capturing contact information.
- Film Premiere Trailer & Live Voting: Visitors previewed a trailer of an upcoming film and were polled on the best name for it, increasing engagement.
- Feature videos and signage with vibrant imagery, animation, and messaging promoting U.S. destinations and other current Brand USA programs, such as new film trailers.
- Incorporate Brand USA’s global trade and domestic campaigns, ensuring a unified visitor experience and consistent look-and-feel across all platforms.
With space for networking, conducting business, and having fun, the cohesive exhibit space offers an immersive experience, showcasing Brand USA as a leader in destination marketing and positioning the USA as a dynamic travel destination to travel/tourism professionals, key industry buyers, journalists, digital influencers at trade shows across the globe.
With space for networking, conducting business, and having fun, the exhibit offers an immersive experience, showcasing Brand USA as a leader in destination marketing and positioning the USA as a dynamic travel destination to travel professionals, industry buyers, journalists, and digital influencers around the globe. Results include:
- Increased Economic Value: According to a study by Oxford Economics, Brand USA’s marketing efforts have generated:
- 6.6 million incremental visitors.
- Economic activity that sustains nearly 52,000 incremental jobs each year.
- $21.8 billion in incremental spending.
- $6.2 billion in federal, state, and local taxes.
- $47.7 billion in total economic impact.
- Enhanced Brand Visibility: Each year, Brand USA is seen by 500,000+ trade show attendees around the world.
- Successful Partnerships: Brand USA has 900+ partners and a 94% retention rate.
Want to get in sync?Drop us a line