Novak Birch is seeking an Account Manager to join our strategic marketing and events agency, managing clients across diverse industries and working with our creative team to develop branded experiences and solutions that get results.
The Account Manager will serve as the liaison between the client and the agency and manage all project or account requirements. You will support the agency’s marketing and design team in the development of all materials, including creative strategy and production.
This job is most appropriate for a generalist and jack-of-all-trades possessing excellent communication and organizational skills. You must be able to juggle many demands, act with a moment’s notice, and meet challenging deadlines. You’ll need a good memory, eye for detail, and dedication to the art of project management.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Initiating, defining, and facilitating the planning and execution of web/digital, print, event activations, trade show/exhibits, and environmental projects with the agency’s creative department (managing strategic planning. design and copywriting, production, etc.).
- Serving as the lead contact for the client and maintaining the client relationship.
- Managing the complete project life cycle, including writing and reviewing estimates/quotes, scopes of work, creative briefs, and project/production schedules, status reports, meeting notes, change orders, etc., ensuring all projects are on time and on budget.
- Collaborating with the creative team and providing feedback and input on creative and messaging with the client’s goals in mind.
- Working with other project managers and the creative team to manage tasks, deadlines, and shifting priorities.
- Handling print and promotional vendor management by coordinating production estimates, schedules, file delivery, proof reviews, and delivery of materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- 3–5 years of creative agency experience
- Experience managing creative marketing accounts, projects, or campaigns and serving as lead client contact/primary communicator
- Experience working on creative or technical teams on projects with budgets ranging between $1k–$200k, with one- to six-month timelines
- Strong project management skills, including budgeting and time management
- Articulate and detail-oriented, with strong written and verbal skills
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to partner with cross-functional teams to ensure project deliverables are on time and within budget
- Team player who thrives in a collaborative, creative environment
- Loves dogs (kidding…well, kind of)
Candidates should be prepared to talk about their relevant experience, including their role, how project goals were met, and how challenges were handled. If you have sample documents that demonstrate your project management and communication skills, we’d love to see them (e.g., project plans, scopes of work, budgets, and/or calendars that you’ve created in the past).
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re the perfect candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org.