Novak Birch is seeking an Account Coordinator to join our strategic marketing and events agency, managing clients across diverse industries and working with our creative and production team to develop high-impact, memorable experiences and creative solutions.
The Account Coordinator will support the account management team with managing the complete life cycle of projects and campaigns.
This job is most appropriate for a generalist and jack-of-all-trades possessing excellent communication and organizational skills. You must be able to juggle many demands, act with a moment’s notice, and meet challenging deadlines. You’ll need a good memory, eye for detail, and dedication to excellent customer service and building client relations.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Assisting in initiating, defining, and facilitating the planning and execution of branding, web/digital, experiential, retail, and environmental projects.
- Supporting the account management team in managing the day-to-day needs of multiple clients by developing and coordinating estimates/quotes, scopes of work, creative briefs, schedules, status reports, meeting notes, feedback, tasks, client communications, etc., ensuring that all projects are on time and on budget.
- Working as an internal project manager, managing tasks, deadlines, and shifting priorities within the creative and production teams.
- Handling print and promotional vendor management by coordinating production estimates, schedules, file delivery, proof reviews, and delivery of materials.
- Developing and applying an understanding of billing and budgeting processes.
- 1-2 years of agency or marketing department experience.
- Experience working on creative teams on projects with budgets ranging between $1k–$200k, with one- to six-month timelines.
- Detail-oriented, attentive, and organized; able to quickly categorize, communicate, and compartmentalize tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Thrives working on a team but also works well independently.
- A proactive self-starter who is driven to move projects forward.
- Ability and drive to understand clients’ marketing and business needs/goals and anticipate needs before they arise.
- Able to keep projects on time and under budget while working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Loves dogs (kidding…well, kind of).
Candidates should be prepared to talk about their relevant experience, including their role, how project goals were met, and how challenges were handled. If you have sample documents that demonstrate your project management and communication skills, we’d love to see them (e.g., project plans, scopes of work, budgets, and/or calendars that you’ve created in the past).
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re the perfect candidate to email@example.com.